Quick, run, don’t walk to the Workstation 7.0 release candidate download!
- Full Windows 7 Host and Guest support including the ability to run Aero!
- Improved 3D Graphics for Windows guests with OpenGL and Shader Model 3.0 support
- Support for many new OSs including Windows Server 2008 R2, Debian 5, and ESX (Yes, you can vMotion!)
- Create Virtual Machines with up to four processors and/or four cores and 32 GB of memory
- ThinPrint integration enables virtual printing and makes the host printers available within the guest
- Smart Card enhancements to enable secure authentication
- 256-bit AES encryption of your virtual machines
- ALSA sound for Linux users
- Dynamic update of VMware Tools
- Drag and Drop now works with formatted text, graphics and file attachments
- AutoProtect your VMs with the ability to regularly schedule snapshots to be created
- Pause a VM to instantly free up your processor
- Replay Debugging is even more powerful and now works remotely
- A redesigned Virtual Network Editor that is much easier to use
You can download it from VMware here.