Just released is the October 2012 HP Service Pack for ProLiant, which has full support for Windows Server 2012. Current support for Windows Server 2012 is focused on G7 and Gen8 servers. G6s and earlier will have limited to no WS2012 support. The 2012.10.0 release has these major changes:
- Added support for Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Essentials
- Added offline support for HP Diagnostics and Array Configuration Utility (ACU)
- Modified the user interface when booting a server to the SPP
- Updated to HP Smart Update Manager 5.3.0
- Added custom baseline functionality
- Reports in comma-separated values (CSV) format
- Linux RPM support
- Fibre Channel switch firmware update support (B-series and H-series only)
- Support for HP Integrity I/O card online firmware updates
- Schedule pull from web repository downloads (not applicable to Fibre Channel switches)
- Support for 16G Fibre Channel QLogic HBA
- The ability to use the UNC format to identify file paths
You can download the full set of release notes and documentation here. To download the SSP you can go here. For more information on HP’s Windows Server 2012 support, go here. They also have what appears to be a late breaking supplement for the SPP you can find here.
Update: Find my blog post about the February 2013 HP Service Pack for ProLiant here.