For those of you that don’t already have a good monitoring solution for your VMware infrastructure, and use MS Operations Manager, you need to check out the Veeam Management Pack. It’s a good solution for single pane monitoring of your MS and VMware infrastructure. They are currently running a special for new customers that you can get a 10 socket license pack for free here.
Official announcement is below:
FREE 10 sockets of Veeam Management Pack
The Veeam Management Pack 10-Pack includes:
- A free 10-socket license of the Veeam Management Pack for deep VMware monitoring in System Center 2012
- One full year of maintenance and support
What is Veeam Management Pack for VMware?
Veeam MP enables you to:
- Protect investments in System Center with integrated VMware monitoring
- Manage physical and virtual infrastructure from one console
- Eliminate the cost of additional monitoring frameworks
To qualify for this offer, you must be new to the Veeam MP and have System Center 2012 or plans to deploy it soon.